Can 2 of these cars run at the same time, in close proximity with each other via two iPod Touches or will there be radio interference between the two?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes they can. Each car pairs by bluetooth to an iOS device, and it forms a bluetooth bond like a headset would. Two or more cars can be used to race one another. :)
- Answered by Kyle P from Huntington Beach
- Nov 11, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes you can race 2 of these.
- Answered by Punit D from Kolkata
- Mar 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is there an incase ipod 4 touch charger while running
- Asked by Joy U from Columbia
- Apr 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is there an incase ipod 4 touch charger while running)
- Asked about: iPod
Can I have more than two sensors?
- Asked by Gina S from Petersburg
- Jan 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I have more than two sensors?)
- Asked about: Nike + iPod Sensor