is it posible to mount the ipad in the car with this accesorie?
- Asked by Angeles F from Mexico
- Jan 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is it posible to mount the ipad in the car with this accesorie?)
2 Answers from the Community
It is a simple hook system. It can be used anywhere with the right ingenious thinking. It works over the steering wheel or hanging off other objects. It probably wouldn't be very stable hanging off the headrest of a seat while driving down the road. Ingenious thinking will increase the usability of this product.
- Answered by Christopher W from Pine Island
- Jun 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This product is not design for mounting in a car. Have a look at the Scosche website @ www.scoscheDOTcom They have iPad mounts specifically designed to securely attach the mount to a car headrest.
- Answered by Paul K from Kanata
- Jan 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the USB accesory read USB flashdrives for more than just pictures? This will increase my interest in buying one. Thanks
- Asked by Francisco S from El Paso
- Jun 13, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the USB accesory read USB flashdrives for more than just pictures? This will increase my interest in buying one. Thanks)
- Asked about: Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit
How do I use it in the car
- Asked by Neil M
- Aug 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I use it in the car)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter