Is this compatible with Final Cut Pro
- Asked by Geoffrey L from Dallas
- Dec 30, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible with Final Cut Pro)
1 Answer from the Community
Copy from the webpage of Black Magic Desing::
"UltraStudio 3D works with the software you love to use! Use QuickTime™ software, or the World’s most popular editing software such as Media Composer 6™, Final Cut Pro™ and Premiere Pro™! You also get Photoshop™ plug-ins to grab and output frames, plus real time preview in After Effects™ and Nuke™. No other capture and playback solution works with more software on Mac OS X, so you have the freedom to work with your favorite tools!"
Its doesn't work with multi-camera, only with one in multi-angle.
- Answered by Hairo V from Los Angeles
- Feb 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is it compatible with final cut pro?
- Asked by Rafael G from Mount Pocono
- Feb 22, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with final cut pro?)
- Asked about: Blackmagic Design Video Recorder
No answers yet
does it work with final cut pro
- Asked by Erik O from Floreat, Perth
- Nov 30, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with final cut pro)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse
Can the resulting clips be imported to Final Cut Pro X?
- Asked by Peter S
- Nov 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the resulting clips be imported to Final Cut Pro X?)
- Asked about: Elgato Video Capture