Is this Nappa or authentic leather?
- Asked by M. L from Sta. Catharina
- Nov 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this Nappa or authentic leather?)
3 Answers from the Community
It's authentic python leather. I returned it because it is so fragile you couldn't use it more than a few days before it will start looking shoddy and worn. It's not a practical leather choice, at all.
- Answered by Susanne P from Atlanta
- Sep 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This particular MK signature print is on a PVC coated canvas leather. It is extremely durable and can be wiped clean.
- Answered by Colby D from Hattiesburg
- Oct 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
the description says "MK Monogram signature print ripstop." There is a leather version of it though, python-design leather.
- Answered by Evan K from Waipahu
- Nov 12, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Do you have them in leather?
- Asked by Rachel R from Hawthorne
- Jan 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you have them in leather?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…
Are these leather cases real leather of faux leather?
- Asked by Steve H
- Sep 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these leather cases real leather of faux leather?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - (PRODUCT)RED