Is this Nappa or authentic leather?
- Asked by M. L from Sta. Catharina
- Nov 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this Nappa or authentic leather?)
3 Answers from the Community
the description says "MK Monogram signature print ripstop." There is a leather version of it though, python-design leather.
- Answered by Evan K from Waipahu
- Nov 12, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
This particular MK signature print is on a PVC coated canvas leather. It is extremely durable and can be wiped clean.
- Answered by Colby D from Hattiesburg
- Oct 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
It's authentic python leather. I returned it because it is so fragile you couldn't use it more than a few days before it will start looking shoddy and worn. It's not a practical leather choice, at all.
- Answered by Susanne P from Atlanta
- Sep 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Is this what material - leather etc.?
- Asked by Saurabh P from Boston
- Aug 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this what material - leather etc.?)
- Asked about: MICHAEL Michael Kors 13" Sleeve for…