Will this work in Australia?
- Asked by Andrew C from Vincentia
- Dec 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work in Australia?)
1 Answer from the Community
I ordered the Belkin WeMo Switch from the Apple Australia store, and it works fine in Australia.
Tested it out on a string of Christmas lights. Australian plug format, Australian voltage. The Apple Store is just a bit lazy with showing the US plug. In fact, so is the WeMo App for iPhone - it also shows the US plug in the default icon, but the app works fine.
Specs on the Australian box are - 240V / 10A / 50Hz / 2400W
- Answered by George D from Warrimoo
- Jan 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
does it work in Australia?
- Asked by Baris K from Sydney
- Jun 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work in Australia?)
- Asked about: Cobra iRadar ATOM Radar Detector
No answers yet