Is this 220V compatible for European use?
- Asked by Michael P
- Aug 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this 220V compatible for European use?)
3 Answers from the Community
This has a 3 pin UK type plug and socket, lazy use of American pictures by Apple but the product is for the UK market - I have just taken delivery of two this morning.
The electrical rating is 240V (240V-/13A/50Hz/3120W) for UK/European use.
- Answered by Benjamin Q
- Oct 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It IS 220V, please ignore the other persons answer, he clearly hasn't bought one. If you go into the Apple Store and take a look at the bottom of the box it clearly states 220V. I've got one and I can assure you it's a UK 3 pin 220V device. Apple need to stop ripping the descriptions straight from the US site.
- Answered by Jeff N
- Oct 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No, as per the specification on the plug, It will take only 120V as Input and Output too is only 120V
- Answered by Srihari T from Edina
- Sep 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
is this printer 110v/220v compatible
- Asked by Elizabeth M from Dulles
- Dec 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (is this printer 110v/220v compatible)
- Asked about: HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One …
No answers yet
this Product Compatible with 220 V ?
- Asked by Faisal A
- Sep 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (this Product Compatible with 220 V ?)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Plus Battery Case…
No answers yet
Can the charger be plugged into 220v European outlets?
- Asked by William P from Huntsville
- Sep 12, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the charger be plugged into 220v European outlets?)
- Asked about: Apple Battery Charger