Does the keyboard have to be turned on in order for it to charge? And what do the charge icons mean that are next to the on/off switch? Thanks
- Asked by Lee C from Lakewood
- May 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the keyboard have to be turned on in order for it to charge? And what do the charge icons mean that are next to the on/off switch? Thanks)
2 Answers from the Community
The keyboard will charge when the switch is turned off. I turn it off and stick it in a window when I'm not using it for extended periods of time. (I work in the basement and the lights in my office are not enough to keep it charged, although I have no issue getting through a work week.)
The lights next to the switch seem to reflect a combination of total charge level and the amount of light the keyboard is receiving.
- Answered by Scott M from Colorado Springs
- Sep 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I never turn the keyboard off. It recharges itself even with a small amount of ambient light.
Sorry, I am not at home with the keyboard right now so I don't know anything about the icons.
- Answered by Joan B from Hamden
- May 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How do you charge the keyboard?
- Asked by Kimberly M from Oklahoma City
- Sep 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you charge the keyboard?)
- Asked about: Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover f…