Are the home and end keys supported?

Do the home and end keys jump to the beginning or end of a line of text in any Mac OS application, like cmd-left/cmd-right? I'm asking because I'm using a Windows keyboard and most applications don't support it.

Back To Product

Follow this Question

No Answers have been submitted

Be the first to answer this question.  Answer now

Related Questions