What is the best mulit function laser printer for use with a MAC?
I need a laser printer that can print, scan, and fax. The reviews I've read state many are barely compatible with the MAC.
- Asked by Rhonda V from Kirksville
- Nov 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the best mulit function laser printer for use with a MAC?)
2 Answers from the Community
The Epsom Workforce Pro is NOT a laser printer; it's an inkjet.
- Answered by Loran S from New York
- Nov 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have used an Oki Data LED printer with my Mac - Tiger through Snow Leopard without much of a problem. OkiData support is very good about helping you get the correct drivers when up update a MAC (if they are not llisted already on their site). My system was the C7400, no longer made (wish I had moved it with me). Hind sight...
- Answered by Delores K from Sioux Falls
- Jan 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is this laser or inject printer?
- Asked by Suzy K from Long Beach
- Mar 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (is this laser or inject printer?)
- Asked about: HP ENVY 120 e-All-in-One Printer
No answers yet
What air printer that is also a laser printer is best for iPad 2
- Asked by Penny J from Valdosta
- Nov 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What air printer that is also a laser printer is best for iPad 2)
- Asked about: iPad
is snow leopard compatible with HP laser printer 3052/30/55
- Asked by Gianni D from Wangaratta
- Feb 21, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (is snow leopard compatible with HP laser printer 3052/30/55)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard