Can I use this printer with Mac 10.5.8?
I have an older Mac - a G5. I'm looking for a reliable and reasonably priced color laser multifunction. This seems to fit the bill - but will it work with my older OS? I can't upgrade the OS without buying a new computer.
- Asked by Ann S from Los Angeles
- Sep 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this printer with Mac 10.5.8?)
1 Answer from the Community
I have the same set-up (G5-Power PC, OS 10.5.8) and just bought this printer. It indeed does work without any issues so far.
- Answered by Cheaa M from Roswell
- Feb 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will the printer work for a Mac 10.5.8
- Asked by Norma Z from Eagle Pass
- Jan 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the printer work for a Mac 10.5.8)
- Asked about: Epson WorkForce WF-2540 All-in-One …
No answers yet
how can i upgrade my mac OS X 10.5.8?
- Asked by Vicki E from Ligonier
- Nov 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (how can i upgrade my mac OS X 10.5.8?)
- Asked about: Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
why does keyboard say minimum requirements 10.5.8.
- Asked by Alexander L from Almunecar
- Dec 26, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (why does keyboard say minimum requirements 10.5.8.)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English