Is the HP 8600 Twain compliant?
- Asked by Geoff D from Austin
- Apr 27, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the HP 8600 Twain compliant?)
1 Answer from the Community
The printer is TWAIN compliant, but the drivers are only in Windows format. You can scan using software like HP Scan (with the driver install), Image Capture (comes with OS X), etc. then open it in Adobe Acrobat for more functions. The format of the Mac drivers is ICA only.
You can check the HP site for the printer to read about the windows only (Can't put link in this field for some reason).
- Answered by Dax D from Grapevine
- Jun 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how do I print from my I Pad to the HP Officejet 8600?
- Asked by Toni D from Deland
- Mar 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I print from my I Pad to the HP Officejet 8600?)
- Asked about: HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus e-All-in…