If you are using something like WPA security on your WiFi network, how do you go about configuring the SoundRing to use that? Setup interface?
- Asked by Jason T from Philadelphia
- Nov 25, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (If you are using something like WPA security on your WiFi network, how do you go about configuring the SoundRing to use that? Setup interface?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, much like a router there is a setup webpage that you access to connect it to your wifi, store the password, change it's name and update firmware etc.
For the initial setup, you hold down the wifi button for a few seconds, and a 'fidelio' wifi network becomes available, connect and open your browser and you'll be able to access the config pages (works well on iOs and Computers).
- Answered by Stephen C
- May 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The owners manual details how it's done via a few different methods. Doable though! If you want to know how, chek the manual online.
- Answered by Kameron H from Winnipeg
- Dec 6, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
WPA-2 or Stronger Protection Available?
- Asked by Larry T from Candia
- Feb 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (WPA-2 or Stronger Protection Available?)
- Asked about: AirPort Express
No answers yet
Setup to security recorder by swann for camera security
- Asked by Dan P from Sacramento
- Feb 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Setup to security recorder by swann for camera security)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB