How big of a room will this speaker realistically support?
- Asked by Geoffrey M from Cold Lake
- Nov 12, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How big of a room will this speaker realistically support?)
2 Answers from the Community
The SoundRing speaker utilizes 4 speakers, two front-facing, and two side-facing – to project a sound stage much wider and fuller than its compact size would suggest. It would be more than adequate for the average size bedroom, home-office, family room, or other similar space.
- Answered by Katherine E from Mount Pleasant
- Nov 15, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I live in a 1,000 sq.ft. apartment. I place the speaker on a centrally located shelf for parties. Sound is clear in all rooms. It is an apartment so I haven't tested it's volume limits, but am more than satisfied with the quality of sound at mid-level volume.
- Answered by Bob W from Dallas
- Apr 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can i buy separate speakers for other rooms
- Asked by Shelly L from Saskatoon
- Aug 6, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (can i buy separate speakers for other rooms)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins Zeppelin Air Speak…
Can I use two Big Jambox speaker at the same time?
- Asked by Stephane P from Shefford
- Jul 3, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use two Big Jambox speaker at the same time?)
- Asked about: Big JAMBOX by Jawbone Wireless Spea…
does this speaker have to be in the same room with no obstructions to the device to work?
- Asked by Jessie B from Melbourne
- Jun 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does this speaker have to be in the same room with no obstructions to the device to work?)
- Asked about: JBL Micro Wireless Speaker