with the new Imac having no CD drive, i want to be able to add Office for Mac onto it. Can I connect my macbook to the Imac via this optical cable?
1 Answer from the Community
No, this connection is for digital audio only. You should be able to share your CDROM drive with iMac via Sharing option in Preferences.
- Answered by Peter E from Macquarie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Want to be able to use cd and DVD with the iMac
- Asked by Shirley S from Sacramento
- May 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Want to be able to use cd and DVD with the iMac)
- Asked about: Sanus VMD22-B1 Articulating Column …
how do i migrate to new macbook from iMac
- Asked by John G
- Mar 22, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i migrate to new macbook from iMac)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet