is there a splicer for optical audio cable 2 females to male
- Asked by Jeffrey G
- Aug 31, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a splicer for optical audio cable 2 females to male)
1 Answer from the Community
Adapter, maybe? I hope you don't really mean splicer! Splicing fiber optics is not a task for mere mortals.
Apple doesn't have one, and I doubt it would be easy to make without a repeater... dividing optical pulses is not like splitting a stream of electrons. If there is such a thing you would probably need to get it from an electronics supply house locally.
- Answered by James R from Penfield
- Feb 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are the two DVI-D connectors on the cable male/male or male/female or female/female?
- Asked by Ross B from Sonoma
- Dec 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the two DVI-D connectors on the cable male/male or male/female or female/female?)
- Asked about: Belkin DVI-D Dual-Link Cable