Is it possible to dock the phone while in the case minus the battery pack at the bottom?
Obviously it's impossible for it to be docked with the whole case on as the 30 pin is not accessible. However could I take off just the bottom and dock it, or are there potential problems there? The back of the phone is already smashed and so putting on and taking off the entire case repeatedly throughout the day isn't going to help.
1 Answer from the Community
Well you can Take the case off and charge the Phone but if you plug in the case it will charge the phone first then it will charge the case.
- Answered by Alex S from Windsor
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will the battery pack have the lightning connector on the bottom?
- Asked by Scott P from Fruitvale
- Mar 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the battery pack have the lightning connector on the bottom?)
- Asked about: mophie space pack Battery Case with…
can i buy only the bottom battery pack of the mophie juice pack?
- Asked by Leah K from Houston
- Dec 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i buy only the bottom battery pack of the mophie juice pack?)
- Asked about: iPhone
Is the bottom of the case open so that the Pod can be connected to a dock?
- Asked by Lee A from Yeadon
- Nov 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the bottom of the case open so that the Pod can be connected to a dock?)
- Asked about: Speck GemShell Case for iPod touch …