Does the gold material on this zip wallet (the inside part) wear out?
I've been eyeing this for quite some time now and I just want to make sure if it's worth my money. Some reviews on the other Michael Kors wristlet/clutch say that the gold leather turns white over time.
- Asked by R R
- Dec 28, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the gold material on this zip wallet (the inside part) wear out?)
2 Answers from the Community
mine doesn't and been using mine for 3 months now and the wallet don't have any signs of tear n wear yet..i can say its well built product.
- Answered by Yolanda S from Waitara
- Feb 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
no problem with this design. go ahead.
- Answered by Omer C from Los Angeles
- Mar 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the wallet have a zip pouch for your coins?
- Asked by Dannielle B
- Mar 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the wallet have a zip pouch for your coins?)
- Asked about: Michael Kors Wallet Clutch for iPho…
Do you wear it on your wrist or ankle?
- Asked by Renee C from Santa Monica
- Jan 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you wear it on your wrist or ankle?)
- Asked about: Nike+ FuelBand SE - Medium/Large