Does this work with iPhone 5?
- Asked by Francis R
- Sep 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work with iPhone 5?)
2 Answers from the Community
Works great when you talk on the phone, but I have found that it does not play well with Siri.
When I ask Siri to call someone while i am on the headset, she NEVER gets the name right. When I turn off the headset and make the same request via the phone mic, Siri is 99% accurate.
I am assuming that's because the headset is not accurately rendering what I am asking.
It really is too bad because I find myself turning off the headset, asking Siri to place a call and once she is placing the call, I turn the headset back on.
- Answered by Sandeep J from Floral Park
- Oct 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes this does work with the iPhone 5. Just upgraded from a Blackberry and the iphone would not recognize the blue tooth. Keep trying and failing but went to the Bose site and the video instructed to hold down the on/off key for 5 seconds.
This worked like a charm. It recognized the bose 2 and I just clicked on it. I haven't tried Siri yet but for calls it is now fine.
- Answered by Timothy L from South Glastonbury
- Nov 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
will this work on iPhone 5?
- Asked by Santoso T
- Oct 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work on iPhone 5?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter
Does this case work for IPhone 5?
- Asked by Nuvit F from Santa Rosa
- Jun 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case work for IPhone 5?)
- Asked about: Havaianas Snap-On Case for iPhone 5…
No answers yet