Can I use a ear hook? The ear inserts do not work well for me, is there an ear hook option?
- Asked by Steven H from Fresno
- Apr 28, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use a ear hook? The ear inserts do not work well for me, is there an ear hook option?)
2 Answers from the Community
No earhook but the fit is great once you have done it 1-2 times - put it in your ear with the front pointing down and rotate so it points to your mouth. I wear mine for hours at a time - very comfortable and fit seems secure.
- Answered by David P
- Oct 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
i have NEVER been able to use a headset without the earhook...this is the exception...i HIGHLY reccomend you give it a try...but no....you cannot use an earhook with it...
- Answered by Kenneth W from Amarillo
- Sep 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
DOES THE EAR PIECE WORK ON BOTH EARS?
- Asked by Debbie S from Willow Spring
- Mar 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (DOES THE EAR PIECE WORK ON BOTH EARS?)
- Asked about: Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetoot…
How is the "fit" of them in your ear?
- Asked by Sharon L T from Sunland
- Jun 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How is the "fit" of them in your ear?)
- Asked about: urBeats In-Ear Headphones
No answers yet