how is it compare to beats tour?
I know Monster headphones are good base, but they are lacking treble.their sound aren't as clear(i'm saying they're not clear i'm just saying it's not as clear) as some of the other headphone like Bose M2mi(forgot the model), i think this headphone's base is probably not as boom as the Monsters one , but l listen to the David Guetta's music and i don't wanna give up base but i also needs a headphone thats balanced.SO......is this headphone right for me?
- Asked by Liao J
- Feb 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (how is it compare to beats tour?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphon…
1 Answer from the Community
Personally I found these a much clearer sound all round compared to the beats tour. I did a direct comparison before buying yesterday.the beats look cool, and sound good but definitively not great to my ears. I was quite disappointed with beats really. the best way I can describe it was that the beats sounded a bit like being underwater. Put in the B&W and it was like coming back up above the water and a breath of fresh air. A very full sound and feels like quality sound all round (bass & treble) I'm really looking forward to listening more on them. Only caution I have my mind is the cable is relatively stiff but not a major I hope. On one days listen - definitely recommend over the beats tour (and beats over ear which I also tried)!
- Answered by Tony F
- Jun 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is this adapter compatible with the beats by Dr. Dre ear headphones tour edition models?
- Asked by De'andre J from Glendale
- Feb 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this adapter compatible with the beats by Dr. Dre ear headphones tour edition models?)
- Asked about: Apple iPhone TTY Adapter
Will this work with Beats headphones?
- Asked by Nathan G from Tonawanda
- Jun 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with Beats headphones?)
- Asked about: ZeroChroma VarioProtect for iPhone …