bower and wilkins c5 head phones, are they worth the money?
- Asked by Robert W. B from Hamilton
- Mar 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (bower and wilkins c5 head phones, are they worth the money?)
4 Answers from the Community
Yes - if you get a good seal from the earbuds. If you dont, they will sound tinny, shallow and no bass. When you get a good seal, they sound amazing. You can 'hear' where ech instrument is located in the room. The cable is a bit stiff and would be nicer if more flexible, but these are the best sounding earbuds I've had (and I've tried many). Use the apple 14 day return policy and try them out.
- Answered by Nick W from Piedmont
- Mar 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I got mine today and been listening to my music since i got them this afternoon, the first time i put them in my ears and played something I was truly impressed with the sound that was produced from the small unit when you have a good seal. if you have the money I recommend you get these as I'm doing this I'm listening to Josh Groban which covers a nice range of frequencies to the bass, mid tones and the high frequencies.
I was not sure at first but now i know i've made the right choice!
You will not be disappointed when you buy them.
- Answered by Simon P from Perth
- Apr 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have just purchased these sick looking C5's, epic in earphones....best £150 Ive spent. I pervious had sony, Bang olfsen, Beats and Bose nothing can compare these. Well built and very comfertable so if your into music with rich bass and quailty then these are the perfect choice. Bowers & Wilkins all the way!
- Answered by Waseem A
- May 15, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
- Answered by Dean M from Vermont
- Apr 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
According to compatibility, these Bower & Wilkins C5 In-Ear headphones will not work with IPod Touch 2nd generation. Is this correct?
- Asked by Keith Y from Victoria
- Sep 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (According to compatibility, these Bower & Wilkins C5 In-Ear headphones will not work with IPod Touch 2nd generation. Is this correct?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphon…
Will this remote work with my bowers & wilkins zeppelin?
- Asked by Robin G
- Apr 20, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this remote work with my bowers & wilkins zeppelin?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote