are they any good in the gym, by which i mean, do they stay firmly in your ears?
- Asked by Michael H
- Nov 23, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (are they any good in the gym, by which i mean, do they stay firmly in your ears?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphon…
2 Answers from the Community
No issues with them popping out on me while on the treadmill. The genius loop design of the wires actually lets you customize the fit in your ear, so they stay nice and secure. Love these.
- Answered by Richard L from Knoxville
- Dec 20, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Not only do they securely stay in your ear they block out all the awful music at the gym. Furthermore, I ran a half marathon (a pretty sweaty one too) and they were perfect.
- Answered by Matthew R from Brooklyn
- Oct 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do they stay on your ears when you are active?
- Asked by John B from Williamsport
- Nov 15, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do they stay on your ears when you are active?)
- Asked about: Powerbeats by Dr. Dre In-Ear Headph…
No answers yet
Does this track calories burned in gym activities?
- Asked by Jennifer M from Brampton
- Jan 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this track calories burned in gym activities?)
- Asked about: UP by Jawbone