are the remote and micro working on the new Macbook Air mid 2012 ? because in the description it's written:Support for iPhone headset with remote
Bose Micro Remote Macbook Air 2012
1 Answer from the Community
When you plug these headphones into the headset jack on your Mac, you can use the remote to control the system volume, and playback in iTunes. You cannot control audio playback in another application (say, Spotify for example) with the remote. You cannot use the microphone built into the remote with your Mac, either.
- Answered by William H from Jerry City
- Aug 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there a presenter that works for Keynote presentations on a Macbook Air 2012 to 2013 model?
- Asked by Kerrie R from Balmain
- Aug 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a presenter that works for Keynote presentations on a Macbook Air 2012 to 2013 model?)
- Asked about: Mac
Is the remote supported by the 2012 Retina MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Greg E from Ottawa
- Sep 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the remote supported by the 2012 Retina MacBook Pro?)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic