How will this work for gaming?
I tried the Magic Mouse, but it wasn't suitable for on-line gaming; I returned it within a weekend.
- Asked by Andrew C from Orangeville
- Jan 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How will this work for gaming?)
1 Answer from the Community
Hooked my Mac Mini up to my LG 47" TV, bought this little gem from Logitech, and have been having a blast with my online as well as my purchased games. Haven't mapped the two extra mouse buttons on any of my games yet, but I know that once I do, I'll have even greater control. This mouse is very accurate (I use a precision mousing surface from 3M ~$10.00), and is a huge step up from the wireless mice from Apple that I had.
- Answered by Jim V from Stettler
- Feb 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the SuperDrive work with games as well as DVDs?
- Asked by Louis E
- Sep 30, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the SuperDrive work with games as well as DVDs?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive
How about use in gaming applications?
- Asked by Raymond A from Oak Park
- Mar 9, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How about use in gaming applications?)
- Asked about: Logitech Performance Mouse MX