is the mic part bulky and heavy?
- Asked by Jesse W from Merced
- Sep 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (is the mic part bulky and heavy?)
3 Answers from the Community
I love the mic part it is right spot in my opinion. It is very easy to find while running. I just wish the cable between the headphone and the mic were a bit shorter.
I love these headphones for running, the best, they really don't fall out!
- Answered by Sebastian L from Hurlburt Field
- Jan 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The microphone is a lightweight, plastic Y shape that sits comfortably at the top of your chest and includes a clothing clip to keep it in place.
- Answered by Jenna B from Saint Louis
- Jul 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I find it is bulky when running; need clothing clip to limit movement and tugging ... tugging is an issue when you get water in your ear from rain or sweat - they promptly slide out of ear or the rubber ear piece stays and the plastic earphone slides out (actually happened while running in heavy rain). I have the original also without mic and the kevlar cord -> volume control is much nicer/smaller and the rubber cord on this one tangles easy comparitively. I still use this one as I take calls sometimes when running long distances.
- Answered by Reynaldo H from Surrey
- Mar 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Does this case make the iPhone 5 bulky and heavy?
- Asked by Amelia L
- Jul 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this case make the iPhone 5 bulky and heavy?)
- Asked about: Tech21 Impact Mesh Case for iPhone …
How heavy is the bag itself ?
- Asked by Priya J from Cupertino
- Oct 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How heavy is the bag itself ?)
- Asked about: Incase 13" Sling Sleeve Deluxe for …
No answers yet
how heavy is it.. by itself?..
- Asked by Katherine C from Sydney
- Nov 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (how heavy is it.. by itself?..)
- Asked about: Thule Crossover Backpack