Do you need to use bluetooth with the stand?
I have an iPad2 with a wireless keyboard. But sometimes I am where there is no wi-fi. Does the keyboard connect directly to the iPad2? Thanks.
- Asked by Thomas T from Cambridge
- Dec 19, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you need to use bluetooth with the stand?)
- Asked about: Incase Origami Workstation
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, you must use Bluetooth to connect the keyboard to the iPad. There is no hard-wired connection between the iPad and the keyboard. The keyboard cannot connect to the iPad via wifi.
- Answered by Nicholas M
- Jan 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Wifi has nothing to do with the Apple wireless keyboard, which uses Bluetooth. The connection between the iPad and the keyboard is direct via Bluetooth.
- Answered by Gianfranco C from Berkhamsted
- Dec 27, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
do i need a stand with the keyboard for my ipad
- Asked by Kimberle from Bellevue
- Nov 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (do i need a stand with the keyboard for my ipad)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English
No answers yet