Is there one that is more masculine looking so a guy like me can use it too?
Are their prints of this clutch that are more masculine looking? I would love to have one of these if it weren't so effeminate! In other words, are there prints other than the Python print? If so where can I see them and then decide whether to buy or not?
- Asked by George F from Sylmar
- Mar 18, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there one that is more masculine looking so a guy like me can use it too?)
3 Answers from the Community
Look for Case Mate ID for iPhone, it holds your phone and 2 or 3 credit cards or id on the back of the phone. So it would be great for men and not bulky.
- Answered by Danielle W from Alvarado
- May 6, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have grown quite fond of my BookBook iPhone case from 12 North. It really does look like a leather bound book. I have had mine for approx 9 months without any quality concerns. Like the Kors wallet, it does not have a cut out for the camera lens but there are tutorials on the web that describe how that can be rectified as a mod.
- Answered by Mickey W from Summerville
- Apr 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I personally find all three of these MK Wallet Clutches to be quite feminine in appearance.
However, that's a matter of personal taste.
- Answered by Lorna J L from Kanata
- Mar 9, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
what type of ipod is the one that looks like a classic ipod but is small?
- Asked by Carlos G from Marathon
- Aug 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (what type of ipod is the one that looks like a classic ipod but is small?)
- Asked about: iPod
What does the itune app look like
- Asked by Robert L from Gig Harbor
- Jan 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (What does the itune app look like)
- Asked about: iPad
Can more then one device store information on this?
- Asked by Jack C from Gridley
- Jan 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can more then one device store information on this?)
- Asked about: Seagate 1TB Backup Plus USB 3.0 Por…