Is it support voltage 100~240V?
- Asked by Natakorn R
- Aug 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it support voltage 100~240V?)
4 Answers from the Community
The box contains both the UK adapter and the US adapter. The system will do the entire 100-240V range and convert it itself.
- Answered by Sam W
- Sep 24, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
yes, i bought it here in and i sent it to philippines.there we used 240V and it work now....
- Answered by John M from Miami Beach
- Nov 24, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
The back of the right speaker takes a DC power plug. If you call the Bose Parts & Service for your country or region, you can order the correct power adapter. Rule of thumb: If a product takes a DC power input, you can adapt it to an voltage with the correct power adapter.
- Answered by Joshua D from Albertville
- Sep 13, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
The box has a sticker that specifically says 120v AC US. I'm assuming EU would have a different version. So the simple answer, it's 120v only.
- Answered by Aleksey M from Firestone
- Aug 16, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Is the B&W A7 speaker multi-voltage (100-240V)?
- Asked by Johnnie W from Apo
- Nov 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the B&W A7 speaker multi-voltage (100-240V)?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins A7 AirPlay Wireles…
Can it be used in Australia as in our voltage is 240 V
- Asked by Maureen W from Melbourne
- Apr 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can it be used in Australia as in our voltage is 240 V)
- Asked about: Smart Baby Monitor by Withings