Must I remove the morphine juice pack case to charge my iPhone 4s.... I heard that if charge the iPhone in case it will shorten the iPhone battery
3 Answers from the Community
No, it will not shorten your battery life. It just charges slower than normal
- Answered by Sean O from San Jose
- Dec 9, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
No (they i don't recommend morphine!)
You just charge it while the phone is in it.
I charge it overnight with the Juice pak turned OFF (so it is charging but the phone not drawing down power.....overnight I get up to 100% phone charge and 100% JuicePak charge.
I thwn use phone power until it runs down, then switch on the Juicepak power, and it re-charges the phone.
I am a heavy user, and can get down to 10% charge on both by nighttime, so it then charges overnight again....
- Answered by Sally E from Arncliffe
- Mar 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No it does not decrease the battery life, I had one for my 3gs and it lasted the same amount of time as being charged without the case on
- Answered by Marc B
- Dec 11, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Will the Belkin Charge + Sync Dock for iPhone 5 work without removing the Mophie Juice Pack Helium case?
- Asked by Nolan W from Louisville
- Aug 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Belkin Charge + Sync Dock for iPhone 5 work without removing the Mophie Juice Pack Helium case?)
- Asked about: Belkin Charge + Sync Dock for iPhon…
Can you charge the iphone4 while in the case?
- Asked by Eric M. J from Sterling
- Feb 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge the iphone4 while in the case?)
- Asked about: Sena Ultraslim Pouch for iPhone 4