I want the juicer to extend the life of my iphone for my walking app. Will there be enough battery charge for a whole days walking ?
2 Answers from the Community
We used ours for a round of golf...so 4 hours or so. GPS was used the whole time with a range finder app. Both the phone and Mophie were fully charged when we started. By, the end of the round...the phone battery hadn't even been used...and Mophie battery was still at more than 75% charged. Normally, an entire round of golf...used to wipe out my phone battery completely. Love this!! So, unless you're walking more than 4 hours...you are good to go....you'll love it and will SEE the difference.
- Answered by Leigh Ann G from Saint Louis
- May 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. Its basically like have 200% charge on your phone. Half in the phones battery and half in the case
- Answered by Missak K from Los Angeles
- May 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can i get a 5s on finance in store and walk away the same day?
- Asked by Thomas M
- Nov 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i get a 5s on finance in store and walk away the same day?)
- Asked about: iPhone
so how useful is this for people who WALK - not runners. Is Distance / Time measured?
- Asked by Bazil F from Eugene
- Nov 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (so how useful is this for people who WALK - not runners. Is Distance / Time measured?)
- Asked about: Wahoo TICKR
how can I track my both my walking and running on my iphone4 with Nike+
- Asked by Sandra C from Toronto
- Dec 4, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (how can I track my both my walking and running on my iphone4 with Nike+)
- Asked about: Polar Wearlink®+ Heart Rate Transmi…