how does the phone battery change over to the extended battery?
- Asked by Ateena J from North Augusta
- Dec 11, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (how does the phone battery change over to the extended battery?)
4 Answers from the Community
You can use the Mophie Juice in two ways. You can leave it on, in which case the Mophie drains first, then the iPhone 4s automatically switches over to its own battery. Or you can switch the Mophie Juice into standby mode once charged, and manually switch it on when the iPhone battery is drained. The second method results in slightly more "juice" from the Mophie Juice battery.
- Answered by Richard K from Vernal
- Jan 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It doesnt change over. There is a switch at the side which, when on, charges the phone battery using the stored power in Mophie pack. You can toggle the recharge on or off at your discretion.
- Answered by Kelvin T
- Dec 13, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
There is a switch on the bottom of the case.
- Answered by Mayko L from Fresno
- Dec 12, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
You flick a little switch on the bottom left hand side of the Juice Pak.
- Answered by Sally E from Arncliffe
- Mar 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
How do I change batteries ?
- Asked by Tokuko J
- Nov 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I change batteries ?)
- Asked about: Apple Mouse
how do i change the battery
- Asked by William M
- Dec 4, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i change the battery)
- Asked about: Apple Remote