Will this charge the iPad Air?
- Asked by Paul H from Santa Cruz
- May 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this charge the iPad Air?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, it should since:
-It works with the iPad with Retina display which has a Built‑in 42.5‑watt‑hour rechargeable lithium‑polymer battery and the iPad Air only has a Built-in 32.4-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-polymer battery.
-This external charger switches between a 500mAh charge (typical), a 1A charge and 2.1A, which is ideal for iPad.
-The internal battery also 6,000mAh however, it will not charge the iPad completely.
Hope this helps,
- Answered by Matthew S from Prince George
- Aug 26, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It should because you just have to hook up a USB
- Answered by Erik M from San Diego
- Jul 3, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
How many hours to charge an ipad air?
- Asked by Angelica M from Quezon City
- May 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How many hours to charge an ipad air?)
- Asked about: iPad
No answers yet
Can I charge my iPad Air with the 85w adapter?
- Asked by Chris E from Castle Rock
- Jun 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I charge my iPad Air with the 85w adapter?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…