how long of a charging life does this have or does it run on batteries?
- Asked by Colton R from Rolling Hills Estates
- Jul 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (how long of a charging life does this have or does it run on batteries?)
1 Answer from the Community
The Morphie is a case with rechargeable batteries inside it.
It will charge a completely empty iPhone 5 about three times. It charges the phone faster than the mains charger.
The Juicepack itself takes quite a long time to charge up from completely empty, especially from a wall outlet using the phone charger plug and the provided USB to mini USB cable. Morphie say it charges faster from your computer, but I haven't verified this. However, since it holds 3 times the capacity of the phone, that's not surprising.
This Juicepack works fine with my iPad 4 and my iPad mini, as well as rechargeable keypads etc. However, it will only add a little over 30% battery power to a 10" iPad.
In my experience it basically charges pretty much every USB powered device, including my son's new Samsung Galaxy S4.
- Answered by Clive G
- Jul 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How long do the batteries last once charged?
- Asked by Aaron S from Auckland
- Aug 2, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (How long do the batteries last once charged?)
- Asked about: Apple Battery Charger
how long for the battery life?
- Asked by Ahmed G from Riyadh
- Nov 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how long for the battery life?)
- Asked about: Parrot Bebop Drone
How long is the battery life.
- Asked by Randy S from Arlington Heights
- Jan 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How long is the battery life.)
- Asked about: Apple Magic Mouse