how does the power station itself charge?
does it connect to a computer to charge or does it connect to the wall?
- Asked by Vincent T from Auburndale
- Mar 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (how does the power station itself charge?)
- Asked about: Mophie Juice Pack Powerstation Exte…
2 Answers from the Community
Either way. As you may have already gathered, this will charge plugged into a USB device or into a USB wall charger. However, please note that it will be considerably slower plugged into a device (as opposed to the wall) and that the wall charger is not provided with the battery. You will have to use your own.
- Answered by Benjamin M from Berkeley
- Mar 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
From the manual:
Charging your juice pack
Connect your powerstation using the included micro USB cable. You can charge your juice pack using your computer or using a third party USB wall adaptor. You can even use your iPad wall adaptor, which is the fastest method currently available. (The LED power indicator will blink when charging, as the powerstation becomes more charged the LEDs will indicate how full it is, but one LED will remain blinking until completely full.)
- Answered by Jin-oh C from Mowbray
- Mar 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
I have a power mat charging station (P/N: MA T000038-A) already - does that work with this case as well?
- Asked by Peter W from Montgomery
- May 29, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a power mat charging station (P/N: MA T000038-A) already - does that work with this case as well?)
- Asked about: Duracell PowerCase and PowerMat Wir…
Can you use this case in a charging station?
- Asked by Sarah N from Ann Arbor
- May 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use this case in a charging station?)
- Asked about: kate spade new york Case for iPhone…
No answers yet
how is the iPod docking station powered ? Is it by USB only ??
- Asked by Richard P
- Feb 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (how is the iPod docking station powered ? Is it by USB only ??)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable