I want to use this device in South Korea. I think this device's AC input voltage is 110V. Can I use this device with 220V electric outlet?
Is this device free voltage electricity input?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. See Tech Specs. apple.com /airport-extreme/specs/
- Answered by Nathan H from Durham
- Jun 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I use it on 220V AC outlet ?
- Asked by Nasser A from Kuwait
- Aug 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use it on 220V AC outlet ?)
- Asked about: Philips Friends of Hue LightStrips
There are devices for 220 v in US?
- Asked by Eduardo V from Canyon Country
- Nov 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (There are devices for 220 v in US?)
- Asked about: Belkin WeMo Switch and Motion