Can someone please eloborate on the brightness adjustment? how many increments? Does it go very dim and then off?
I'm very senstitive to light when asleep but also need a time-check if i happen to wake up in the dead of night. So brightness control is very important. Does this unit have the ability to have a very faint light display of time and also the option of complete off.
Please give details. Thanks a lot!
2 Answers from the Community
There are 4 settings. Bright, slightly dim, dimmer and off.
- Answered by Randy F from Galesburg
- Jul 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
The display is shades of gray rather than a bright green. It is not obtrusive at all. It is actually a little too dim for me because I have it place a distance from the bed.
- Answered by Donna M from Surfside Beach
- Aug 18, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does the Hue system have a dimming function?
- Asked by Steven B from Avon
- Dec 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Hue system have a dimming function?)
- Asked about: Philips Hue Connected Bulb - Starte…
Where can I download kindle for iPad 1? I keep going around in circles. Can someone post the actuall URL please?
- Asked by Wendy L from Ocean Shores
- Feb 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I download kindle for iPad 1? I keep going around in circles. Can someone post the actuall URL please?)
- Asked about: iPad