Can u turn the alarms off and on with the touch of a button?
- Asked by Juan E from Edison
- Apr 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can u turn the alarms off and on with the touch of a button?)
1 Answer from the Community
The only way I've found to turn it off completely is to take out the batteries. The other way turns it off temporarily, by clicking the on-off button or hitting snooze. Wish there were an actual button you could click to stop it and start/set it. Anybody know how to do that?
- Answered by Tedra H from Centennial
- Feb 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Is there a 8gig iPod touch5
- Asked by Bob S from Toronto
- Apr 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a 8gig iPod touch5)
- Asked about: iPod
No answers yet