Is there any sprays, gels, etc.. to remove ipod touch screen scratches?
I have the ipod 4th generation, and it has 2-3 scratches on the front touch screen. Each is about an inch long. I would like to know if there is any gel, spray, cleaner, or anything really to diminish or "entirely" remove them. I'd at lest like away to make them unnoticeable. They are not very deep but it does give the rainbow color inside the screen with the ipod is in use. If necessary I'd like a way to replace the whole front screen, if so how much will the bill be. Under warranty is unknown, ipod was a gift.
- Asked by Ashley O from Ogallala
- Sep 2, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any sprays, gels, etc.. to remove ipod touch screen scratches?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Do you need to spray a solution on the screen to apply protector?
- Asked by Sue J from Galena
- Jul 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you need to spray a solution on the screen to apply protector?)
- Asked about: Moshi iVisor Anti-Glare Screen Prot…
can the screen be scratched
- Asked by Robert F from Toronto
- Oct 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can the screen be scratched)
- Asked about: iPhone 6 Plus Leather Case - (PRODU…