can this be used while in gym?
- Asked by Amichelle S from Toronto
- Mar 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can this be used while in gym?)
3 Answers from the Community
I don't think you'd be comfortable with this in the gym. It's hold is not as tight, and would keep slipping off your head. So, unless you are doing an activity as low pace as walking, it would not be easily usable in a gym.
- Answered by Mehrdad R from San Mateo
- Apr 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Absolutely - cuts out all noise and stays on - never a problem.
- Answered by Raymond C from Staten Island
- Apr 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You might hear your feet 'as a thump' if using a treadmill with these headphones
- Answered by Jonathan J
- Nov 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
which iPod is good for gym workouts
- Asked by Calum L
- Jul 21, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (which iPod is good for gym workouts)
- Asked about: iPod
No answers yet