Typing on iPad when the iPad is in the raised position in the stand.
I was wondering if the stand when holding the iPad in a raised position, either in landscape or portrait position moves when typing or pressing hard etc. On the iPad.
Or does the stand stay rock-solid (like being bolted to the table etc.)
Or is the only way the stand doesn't move when pressing on the iPad is when the stand is folded flat?
- Asked by Paul C from Berri
- Sep 6, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Typing on iPad when the iPad is in the raised position in the stand.)
1 Answer from the Community
I have had this stand for more than 6 months and love it. It is rock solid in any position. It does not have preset positions, you simply adjust it to where you want. I use it for typing, gaming, or just reading. It has grips on the bottom so it does not move on any surface. It's made by Just|Mobile in Germany. It's design is simple yet elegant. Do a Google search for it. Apple doesn't do a good job showing it. Well worth the money.
- Answered by Peg N from Rochester
- Dec 20, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can this stand hold an iPad in a fairly upright position?
- Asked by David D from Glen Ellyn
- Jan 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this stand hold an iPad in a fairly upright position?)
- Asked about: Twelve South Compass Mobile Stand f…
Are the edges on the case raised?
- Asked by Angel A from Valley Springs
- Nov 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the edges on the case raised?)
- Asked about: iPad mini Smart Case - (PRODUCT) RE…
Is the stand made of metal? or simply plastic?
- Asked by Jamie L from Tecumseh
- Nov 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the stand made of metal? or simply plastic?)
- Asked about: Twelve South HiRise Stand for iPhon…