Are these magnetic? I want to make sure they will stay put.
- Asked by M C from New City
- Oct 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these magnetic? I want to make sure they will stay put.)
2 Answers from the Community
NO. This is the problem with these little "platforms" in that they do not stay put without adding some way to attach them. I finally resorted to round Velro sticky pads to attach them when in use. This allows me to peel them off.
- Answered by Robert R from Jacksonville
- Aug 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
They don't seem to be magnetic, but the tops are nice grippy rubber, so they definitely stay put.
- Answered by Marina E from Ann Arbor
- Oct 16, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Are they compatible with the iPod Classic?
- Asked by Rafael C from San Leandro
- Jul 7, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Are they compatible with the iPod Classic?)
- Asked about: Urbanears Plattan Plus Headphones