Will this work on my MacBook Pro with an electric cello?
I'm getting a Cecilio electric cello, but I'm wondering if I'll be able to use this to connect it to my MacBook Pro (13'') and record my cello on Garageband?
- Asked by Evan F from Pleasant Bay
- Apr 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work on my MacBook Pro with an electric cello?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, you will be able to record that into Garageband. You will need either an adapter for the 1/8 inch jack on the left side of your computer or an after market sound card to plug your cello into. M-Audio is a company that makes affordable, entry level sound cards that you can plug into a USB port and use to record your cello. Alternatively, you could buy a microphone and hook that into the 1/8 inch jack and record that way, though you will probably get better results using the sound card since you are investing in a cello that is meant to be used with one.
- Answered by Chris G from Newark
- May 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Do these work with MacBook Pro
- Asked by Paul J from Austin
- Jul 1, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these work with MacBook Pro)
- Asked about: Harman Kardon Bluetooth Wireless Ov…
Will this work with my Macbook pro
- Asked by Robert T from Annapolis
- Oct 5, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with my Macbook pro)
- Asked about: Philips SoundShooter Wireless Bluet…
will this work with a macbook pro laptop?
- Asked by Betty M from Ellensburg
- Dec 26, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with a macbook pro laptop?)
- Asked about: Philips Fidelio SoundRing Portable …