Is there a quality or latency difference between the Jam and the Duet or Duet 2.
I plan on recording guitar with this, but want to get the best quality sound and the least latency. I am using this only with a mac book air, not an ipad or iphone, but want to know if spending the extra money is worth it.
- Asked by Joseph R from Lancaster
- May 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a quality or latency difference between the Jam and the Duet or Duet 2.)
1 Answer from the Community
If you want to do higher sample-rate recording, then you would want to upgrade to the ONE for iPad (24-bit, 96 kHz) or Duet (24-bit, 192kHz). But other than that the sound quality of just the instrument input isn't a big upgrade with the other units.
- Answered by Donald S from Los Angeles
- Jun 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Are there any differences between the D/A converters in the apogee duet or the Gio?
- Asked by Michael M from Bennington
- Dec 19, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Are there any differences between the D/A converters in the apogee duet or the Gio?)
- Asked about: Apogee GiO Guitar Interface