Can you use this to go: guitar> iPad> garage band> house sound? In other words, will it allow you to let you use GB essentially as a pod?
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, you could use the headphone out of the iPad to go direct to a mixing console. Stereo mini jack out of the iPad to a pair of RCAs or 1/4" jacks.
- Answered by Geoff W from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
That is exactly what I am doing with mine. Works beautifully.
- Answered by Matthew S from Church Hill
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
connecting guitar to garage band
- Asked by John C from Pembroke Pines
- Dec 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (connecting guitar to garage band)
- Asked about: Mac
Will this work with a Griffin Guitar Connect Pro to an iPad Air?
- Asked by Darren S
- Jan 28, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a Griffin Guitar Connect Pro to an iPad Air?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter