can you plus a keyboard into it?
- Asked by Hector F from Houston
- Mar 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can you plus a keyboard into it?)
3 Answers from the Community
If you are referring to plugging the audio out from the keyboard, into the Apogee Jam, yes you can, although it is only Mono, and I know most of my good patches are in stereo. The poster who previously answered seemed to be referring to Midi or at least USB connection. If you are interested in inputting MIDI info your iPad to GarageBand , check out the Alesis studiodock for iPad. Unfortunately my link to the video is not permitted.
However, I seriously doubt that the a/d convertors on the Alesis can compare to the convertors on the Apogee Jam. I have Apogee Duet, One, and have Ensemble and this unit Jam on order. They are "class compliant" with Apple systems, so you have NO issues with drivers, pretty much plug and play. The a/d convertors on Apogee products are incredible.
- Answered by Virginia M from Alexandria
- Mar 30, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, as long as the keyboard is class-compliant (doesn't require a driver to operate) and doesn't draw too much power, if any, from USB.
- Answered by Charles P from Portland
- Mar 12, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
This is NOT a USB device. It is designed to work with guitar and bass via 1/4" phone plug. It has an optional USB OUTPUT cable to connect to a Mac rather than an iPad, iPhone, or iPod.
- Answered by Joan D from New York
- Mar 30, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Will either the 13" or 15" case hold the 13" MacBook Pro plus the charging cables plus a wireless keyboard, keypad, and mouse?
- Asked by Karl & Gail J from Batavia
- Nov 7, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will either the 13" or 15" case hold the 13" MacBook Pro plus the charging cables plus a wireless keyboard, keypad, and mouse?)
- Asked about: Incase 15" Sling Sleeve Deluxe for …
can you use a apple keyboard with numeric keypad with the mac book
- Asked by Nancy W from Oviedo
- Oct 6, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use a apple keyboard with numeric keypad with the mac book)
- Asked about: Apple Keyboard with Numeric Keypad …
Can you use it with the 3-battery version keyboard? As in, use this and add an extra battery to make it work?
- Asked by Jennifer D from San Francisco
- Jun 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use it with the 3-battery version keyboard? As in, use this and add an extra battery to make it work?)
- Asked about: Magic Bar by Mobee Technology