Will Apogee JAM work with Amplitube? And Ampkit? In addition to GarageBand
- Asked by Bob M from Burnaby
- Mar 14, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Amplitube)
4 Answers from the Community
As of July 15, 2012, the Apogee JAM works fine with Amplitube 2.5. Much less noise than the iRig!
- Answered by Bradley P from Portland
- Jul 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It does work with Ampkit.
- Answered by Rob P from Ketchum
- Apr 5, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Same with my iPhone 4. It does, however, work with Peavey's Ampkit and the sound is clear as a bell. I've had both the iRig and Peavey's device and neither one of them holds a candle to the sound of the JAM.
- Answered by Douglas S from Elkton
- Aug 1, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Apogee jam DOES work with ampkit.
- Answered by Andrew F
- Jan 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Is it compatible with AmpliTube?
- Asked by Jesse W from Fort Saskatchewan
- Jan 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it compatible with AmpliTube?)
- Asked about: Focusrite iTrack Solo Mic Preamp
No answers yet
Will it work with the Rocksmith Real Tone Cable and Amplitube?
- Asked by Eduardo P
- Jul 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it work with the Rocksmith Real Tone Cable and Amplitube?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter