4th Gen iPad & JAM - buy now with 30 pin adapter or wait for native lightning version of JAM?
I've just ordered a 4th gen iPad. From the other answers here I'm assuming this will work fine with JAM as long as I have the lightning to 30-pin adapter, but all the questions I can see here on that are for the iPhone 5 - I'd assume this would be the same for the iPad but would like to check. Alternatively, are Apogee planning to release a native Lightning version of the JAM? If thats coming I can hang on for that...
2 Answers from the Community
Chris A, sorry I ended up deciding to wait for apogee to release a JAM with a native lightning adapter - which they haven't done yet, but apparently they are going to...
- Answered by Duncan E
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Did you get the JAM to work with IPAD4? I have IPAD 4 and bought lightning to 30-pin adapter cable (non-Apple) - JAM doesn't register (no LEDS light). It is OK in ipod touch though.
- Answered by Chris A
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with my 2008 Volkswagen Jetta?
- Asked by Kyle M from Griswold
- Nov 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter work with my 2008 Volkswagen Jetta?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
Do you offer a lightning 8 pin female to a 30 pin male adapter??I want to connect a 4 th gen IPod to a dock
- Asked by Fred M from Owen Sound
- Oct 14, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you offer a lightning 8 pin female to a 30 pin male adapter??I want to connect a 4 th gen IPod to a dock)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter