does this work with metaSAN? metaSAN iSCSI?
can i thin provision drives as I need them? is the software sophisticated enough to let me create LUNS of size X when i only have 1/2 that amount in actual spindles...allowing me to add drives as I go?
- Asked by Matthew H from Austin
- Aug 29, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work with metaSAN? metaSAN iSCSI?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
can you log into a vpn on a ipad Mini
- Asked by Daniel C from Eatontown
- Oct 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can you log into a vpn on a ipad Mini)
- Asked about: iPad
How does it work? What does it do?
- Asked by Kole V from Danbury
- Dec 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How does it work? What does it do?)
- Asked about: Belkin TuneBase Hands-Free FM
No answers yet