How do you scan multiple pictures and have them separated in files?
I have a MacBook PRO and want to archive old pics. Need easy method to download to my computer and have them separated from the 4-6 pictures on each page.
- Asked by Sue S from Peoria
- Feb 4, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you scan multiple pictures and have them separated in files?)
1 Answer from the Community
You can crop the image in the software preview window before you scan and save each file separately or you can scan as a larger image and crop out each photo after the fact in an image editing software like Photoshop or Pixelmator.
- Answered by Brian B from Montgomery
- Apr 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will the files from each mac be stored separately
- Asked by Ian H
- Feb 1, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (will the files from each mac be stored separately)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
can I scan pictures on a mac
- Asked by Joanne S from Chicago
- Sep 15, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can I scan pictures on a mac)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet